Is typing answers possible to create?

Is there a way that properties and questioners can interact?

You could make it so when correct it changes the property and when incorrect,so I guess.

2 Likes

did you read the full topic post…?

oh wait im sorry :sob:

1 Like

I’m currently helping someone out rn but I’ll try this later!

1 Like

It’s okay, we all make mistakes; we just have to learn from them

6 Likes

if u using a kit that u made, just go to edit the kit, u can click on make a new question, or edit it, and u can make it to where u can type the answer, does this help?

Someone already suggested this and it kinda does… depends if what I do tomorrow actually works… I don’t think that detecting the question is possible tho… hmmm

What kind of way do you want the answers detected? Correct ,Incorrect or something else?

1 Like

I actually want the QUESTIONS detected… actually idk. I think it would work if the answer itself got detected and not if it was correct or incorrect bc I want it to detect length of the word/answer but there would be multiple different words/answers. Ex question. What is a type of fruit?

ok, hold on, let me think, i just had a thought, but then i lost it

1 Like

maybe you could make a kit per each question so that the game will know what question it is and what the incorrect and correct answers are. You could make it so when you answer one question it goes to the next or you could make a randomizer in a trigger to make it do random questions like normal kits. Please tell me if this is confusing.

1 Like

So close! I would still need to detect the length of the word that is typed in…

I dont think there is any way to detect the actual answer they typed though sorry…

1 Like

I will experiment with what you said and if I can’t find anything I will just wait until there is an update that would help with that (if there is one). Thanks for all the help! I will close this topic within a week if there is no possible way…

WOuld this guide work?

1 Like

WOuld this guide work?

This is the 3rd time I’m saying this :cry:

lol well i know for a fact you can make a kit that requires you to type an answer and you can imply that to a questioner if that will work for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.