Is This Supposed To Happen? Maybe Gimkit Update?

k, and like i said before it doesn’t seem to be a bad bug, but i don’t think we can fix that. So you will have to email gimkit on this. hello@gimkit.com

2 Likes

I don’t really need it fixxed, it’s more of those things that are just weird or a minor annoyance :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

maybe you should try refreshing?

2 Likes

yeah, but we try to see if we can fix the bugs before emailing gimkit. but i do agree.

2 Likes

After refreshing, it looks like it only pops up when you change the map settings

2 Likes

weriod yeah try emailing gimkit

2 Likes

That gets rid of it before i change the settings again. It has no physical model that i can see.

2 Likes

Can’t, school blocks emails.

2 Likes

then i can send it i have a personal email, plus i email josh quite often on bugs and he has solved them.

2 Likes

I will check. that it is kinda strange

1 Like

That would be great! Here are some of the most important things I noticed:

1. It doesn’t show up until you change the map settings and will disapper when refreshed (until you change it)

2. You can move it in the layers freely

3. It has its own settings menu, as seen in this photo

1. You can change the settings in its menu above.
3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Tobyluvhemi :smiley:

2 Likes

I am at school right now so I will check in the afternoon

1 Like

This is a bug- map options is a device automatically placed in every map. You know when you’re changing map settings, like enabling/disabling the health bar and whatnot? You’re actually editing a device, called map options, behind the scenes. It appears the devs forgot to hide the device from the layering menu haha.

6 Likes

Hey BH, can you help me on this? lol on that though.

2 Likes

No, sorry. I was just stopping by the forum real quick and saw an easy bug to explain.

4 Likes

… oh come on, no one understands the save file thing, and i’m not a coder. oh well

2 Likes

Yeah, I think @WolfTechnology is gonna email Josh

2 Likes

Yeah i did, but thats still go to know what it is.

3 Likes

It’s really cool to see behind the scenes like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes