Is This Supposed To Happen? Maybe Gimkit Update?

So, I was messing around with layers, and I saw this:

Notice Anything Strange?
So I Was Like, Wait A Minute, Has Gimkit Updated?
So I Clicked On It To Access It’s Menu, And I Saw This:

It Has All The Options Of The Map Options In The Menu. (Side Note: It Does Update If You Change Something, Like The Terrain.)
Is Gimkit Making It Possible For Other People To Access The Map Options? I Hope So.
And Is This A Bug Or A Feature? I Don’t Know.
(Side Note: It Does The Same Thing No Matter What Layer It Is On)

11 Likes

As far as I know, no updates have been made to gimkit…

2 Likes

Oh, thats weird… I’ll check my own map for it, maybe it has something to do w/ 2d update or smth?

2 Likes

It would show up on the forums or on the changelog, but it didn’t, so now I’m confused…

5 Likes

Yep, that’s true!

2 Likes

Nvm

It only appears when you change the settings.

2 Likes

Which settings? The Map Options?

2 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

That is very interesting

2 Likes

Ohh, I haven’t seen that before.

3 Likes

its lag, if you just rehost you map and check it it will go away. It only happens when you have been editing for a long time. its not a major issue. It can rename a prop a different prop or as you can see, “map options”.

3 Likes

Okay, yep. So far it hasn’t happened to me as far as I know.

3 Likes

No, it’s not. I just made a new map to test it, changed the map settings a bit, and boom.

3 Likes

i can’t get that to happen on any of my maps and it renames props when you edit for to long.

2 Likes

if you are having trouble with the layers then you should try refreshing your game

2 Likes

thats what i said…

2 Likes

Try to make a new map and change maybe one or two settings. I know it’s not getting mixxed up w/ any device, this is a brand new map. The settings when i click on it are the same.

2 Likes

It isn’t trouble, but it is very interesting subject.

2 Likes

Well that’s weird, I just checked and it is gone…

2 Likes

2 Likes