Is this an appropriate list of Gimkit Forum eras?

Kyro is active on the discord, I’m actually talking to him right now.

3 Likes

I have 102

4 Likes

ok kk

3 Likes

I am slowly but surely becoming #1 on all parts of the leaderboard except for time read and likes given.

3 Likes

I have 63 :frowning:

3 Likes

@Alan_shen said something very similar before he fell off…

4 Likes

Fun fact: I am not an alt of @Alan_shen, and my real name is not Sam. Have a nice day!

5 Likes

Me over here having to many posts and likes for how long I have been on the forum.

3 Likes

i have 22 lol

2 Likes

I’m finally back lol. The summer just blocked my school gmail which is my gimkit account

2 Likes

Yo wassup `

2 Likes

Hey.

3 Likes

Welcome back, @Alan_Shen!

3 Likes

Who’s @Alan_Shen?

3 Likes

I have witness every era. All the ups and downs, All the lefts and rights. Tho I think right now we are in the 2nd best era. the best being pre - GimAi. and so I am gizmo the wise.

3 Likes

I dont even know who dragontamer is lol, he wasnt even in my era

1 Like

You joined on August 31, you have definitely not seen every era.

(no offense)

3 Likes

as someone who just joined the forums, i can confirm that this is an amazing list of gimkit forum eras.
(i have no idea what any of these are referring to)

4 Likes

Let me explain. Pre-forum is all of the time from the beginning of time to when the old forum (also known as the Circle Forum) was made. Reconic came next, and was named after someone known as Reckoner. He spammed flags everywhere and got people banned. The old forum retired after this age. Pre-GimAI came after that, and was the time when the new (current) forum was made. They made it because there was better moderation than the old forum. GimAI was the era where an AI, GimAI, roamed the forums. Sadly, people trained it to do bad things so it got banned, which ended this age. Clacian era was when a new novice arose, crossing the wilderness and proving that he was one of the best. He created several great things including The __Land, one of the best and hardest guides on the forum. He shocked everyone and therefore was deemed this honor of an era named after him. Dark Ages were the times in the dead of summer, and like the season, the forums were dead. No one ever got on, and it was really boring. It was called the Dark Ages because of how sad and gloomy it was. Finally, the Helpian era. It was named after me because I started doing things and helping people. I even started making Monopoly. However, unlike @ClicClac, I never deserved this honor, and ClicClac thought that I was so good that he single-handedly named this era after me. The we had a short period of time that I call the rising ages, followed by the current era: Rithekd. Named after @getrithekd, who also took the world by storm, he shocked everyone with his outstanding knowlege and creating the simplist Among Us voting system there is to-date. The expert is effiecient with block code and well deserves this title.

I was not here during the pre-gimai and gimai (but everything else) because of vacation, so I will make this wiki so you can add-on. Just no removing that I didn’t deserve it, because I didn’t!

8 Likes

man i miss the old forum
it looked better
(and plus i was the second person on it)

anyways, good to know!

2 Likes