Is there a way to make a safe zone?

I need a place where one team can come in and the other can’t.

1 Like

Here is a guide about that:

2 Likes

Yep. With the zone. @VALUEX already put it in.

1 Like

Yeah its hard to compete with people who wait for a new post to help out with.

Nothing

(totally not what i do :roll_eyes:)

1 Like

Well, that guide makes it seem like one person at a time can come in, is there a way one team can come and the other can’t?

@WolfTechnology Is there a solution to that?

Yeah, make a zone that gaget fire is not allowed, and it will prevent anyteam from attacking or killing the others. Just to simplify it.

If there’s an area like over here → ← then can’t people over here shoot?

You can make the barrier with a team scope and deactivate for one team but not for another using a relay.

Can you explain that more? I don’t understand…

And if i am under standing correctly, if it is a room that only one team can access just use a barrier and allow one team to walk throught and the otehr to have to destroy it to go forward. it should delay the second team while teh first can go right a head.
This is the closest guide i can find on your question, you might be able to take parts of it and make you contraption, then make a guide on it.

Im trying for both sides to have an area where you can be protected with no shooting but all people on one team can come through

Then like I said above:

You can make the barrier with a team scope and deactivate for one team but not for another using a relay.

I’ll try that for now, if it does not work I’ll tell you. Thanks

just set a barrier over the zone and allow one team to enter.

Use a relay though…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.