Is there a way to create a tag game inside another game?

so. im doing a racing game, and i tested it out today, but what people mainly said was once they had finished the race, they were bored waiting for other people. is there a way to teleport to like a different spot in the map where they could play tag? but when they are racing they can not tag each other.

yes just put a tele at the end of the race and maybe a team swicher or somt (cuz i aint to good w/ those kinds of things) then put down a tag zone devise

Put a Tp at the end of the race, make sure the other side wont let them come back, and make it so when you come out of the tele, it’s on top of a trigger, which in blocks does this:
then make 2 team switcher, one that puts you on team 1 when receiving on Team1, and one that puts you on team 2 when recieving Team2. Then use tag zones for those 2 teams. hope this helps, if it works, mark as solution.

*forgot to say trigger needs to be invisible and triggered by player colision

what is a tp???

oh you mean teleporter got it

1 Like

One thing, instead of having them step on the trigger, you could have it so when player teleported here → trigger. Turn the collision off. And if you do do it via collision, set max triggers to one and shared by player.

1 Like

Also, there is one problem with the block code. Channels are text, but integers are numbers. Sounds silly, but between the create text with and random integer you need to have a convert numbers to text with commas block. I’m pretty sure you need to do this.

1 Like

could you show me what that code would look like?

For my merchant system you did not have to do this.

1 Like

Really? I need to go back and change monopoly. I always had to do that.

Huh, it worked without it. Ok then, never knew this. So then what is the point of that block?

1 Like

I think it’s channels that start (or are only) in numbers.

Really? Dang, I have messed up. Way too much memory down the drain.

is there a way to make a timer like in tag domination so one team tags for 45 seconds and then the other tags for 45 seconds?

1 Like

thanks!!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.