Is there a way to add a minimap to my GIMKIT creative

i am back now @Apoll02

Please only ping them if you need them, you have pinged them a lot and they might not respond due to not being online. (this is on your older replies btw).

okay thank you :+1: :+1:

1109628 were pinging to let Apollo know they were back. He said that he would be gone for a bit. It doesn’t matter if apollo isn’t online.

1 Like

before you make a post please read what I said.

pot and kettle

Replies are also pings. So you’re telling them not to reply to apollo?

can we stay on topic please.

no, not to ping him with the @ symbol. Replying is fine, but you will get 2 notifactions off of one post. And yes lets stay on topic.

1 Like

People do that all the time. It doesn’t matter because you’ll see it anyways, and I’ll stop.

Okay, I’m here.

1 Like

Okay so what should i do now?

HELLO??? ANYBODY? aw…

What do you need help with?

i thought we were working on getting a mini map for my gimkit?

I thought Apoll02 was doing that, I am a graphic designer, code is not something I use except to make small functions and based of what I have read, this uses things that I am not fimilar with. So if you need help on the design of where and what you map will look like, i can do that, but not the function.

2 Likes

Okay, then can you help me make an area to put the map in because i was thinking that i could just make a room where there is a map to look at

can you use a table, add the map props and add labels of what room is which?

sure i can probably do that

@1109628 If this helped please mark it as the solution, it is okay if you need more! (just telling you) (I have to edit because I’m at my daily limit)

1 Like