Is there a trigger limit?

It’s best if you put that in bugs

but how would you know it’s a bug???

I don’t think it is a programming bug/gimkit bug

1 Like

there is no trigger limit that you will realistically hit

the limit is allegedly 100k as reported by wingwave, but that is almost certainly a bug

so really you should have no issue

what would make more sense is that your triggers and counters lag the game a little bit and then it skips a beat and they stop counting. this happens to me often in my high memory maps.

also shdwy’s on like mental leave or something

4 Likes

wait wat hhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah he hasn’t been very active anywhere for a few weeks, including a small discord groupchat

1 Like

well thats kinda sad

a little, but it’s also probably the best thing for his academics and whatnot. blackhole and pi did the same thing for a while.

2 Likes

(5 days) Still a little active i guess

1 Like

yeah i know

what i’m saying is he’s unlikely to respond

2 Likes

There is no limit on the number of triggers, period.

1 Like

After deleting a few some stopped while three of them continued (still going)

Only one stops after deleting one more

1 Like

A List to All Devices With Limits!
Says its infinite, so I think that means though they can’t have a trillion triggered at the same time, there can be a ton placed.

1 Like

After more testing and adding wire repeaters connected with wires to each other for additional lag, found out that moving and starting the game can affect the result. The wires might have to be on the screen but was difficult to tell

It can also cause the three on the bottom to stop and the point at which they stop when I start the game moving varies greatly from 15-90

Added a game start lifecycle that runs one of the rows of wire repeaters which loop without delay and now none of the counters run. This could be an entirely different thing though

I responded.

I’m still alive, don’t worry. I know you were all very scared. I wouldn’t say mental leave is the best description, I’ve just kinda moved away from Gimkit. As for Discord, it’s now incredibly difficult to access, so that’s not gonna be a thing for a while. I’ll be back, though. Trust :pray:

Trigger limit, yeah no. As far as we know, that’s just not a thing. You’ll sooner hit a lag spike (which does happen) than hit a limit.

5 Likes

Ekhona30 can you report this account

he’s alive o-O

plshelpmeh. if you want to file a suspension request than message the mods. and don’t bring your drama here.

Ok. Seems like it has something to do with a lot of triggers loops using wires. If i make trigger loops using triggers that broadcast to themselves, they seem to have no problem no matter how much lag I make

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.