Is my map spawn looking good?

this is gonna be were you will wake up after you get stranded

1 Like

but i’ll add more props to cuz its super empty

add some rocks or coral, fish as well

i wll make it later today im making one rn so ill do it later when im finished

ok post it when done its an island survival fighting game where you shipwrecked
and have to fight the islands local plants wildlife and islands tribes and maybe even
find a secret lab and see whats really happening also when you wake you don’t know were you are because you hit your head really hard when the ship got wrecked

Li1_reaper are u done yet? its been a bit just asking

i completly forgot about this uhm ill be done in like one hour give me 1 hour

im sorry aboout this i was working with lego builder on a nother thumbnail

Thanks I can’t wait for it

a beach well if its a shipwreck i would expect maybe wood, rope, boxes, personal items lying about so don’t forget to add that

Li1_reaper friendly reminder for thumbnail are u working on it?

Let me see this map spawn…
Hm, yeah. It looks decent. :+1:
Maybe add some more props and some details and it should be good to go!

yeah im almost done give me a second

yea that looks awesome! @averagegimkituser

2 things i wanna say first

1. this is for ideas not a compliment and this is like 11 days old and does not have a solution which means either one the user just posted and went inactive for the the rest of their time or option 2 they just dont wanna mark a solution

2 i know you mean well but seriously dont just post to give a random compliment on an 11 day old post

[/quote]

3 Likes

Li1_reaper just here to post so u don´t forget :smiley:

Sorry I completely forgot about this I’ve started the thumbnail I need the name so I can get your thumbnail done! I will be done in like a hour.

Also bump

I don’t wanna disappoint you but everything has some parts to fiddle-faddle! it looks good right now but you can add a lot of things! I like it but the decision to change it or not is up to you!

1 Like

@averagegimkituser what was the name I’m almost done I just needp to add fight seen in the stuff in the middle btw what’s the goal of the game

oh uh getting off the island