Is my map spawn looking good?

(eeeek! sorry, dont take it offensively)

1 Like

Anyways BACK ON TOPIC

Hi VoidFluffy, sorry if what I’m about to say is off-topic; the original post is closed so I can’t ask it there. I wanted to ask you if I could use some of the points that you made in this post in other places because your post has some really good points that I’d want to use like in general. So may I please use them?

(sorry if this is confusing)

Awesome great job!!.. :+1:

for someone who cares about grammar so much, yours certainly isn’t the greatest.

Yeah, i was only commenting on the map itself, not the post (cause that would be hypocritical)

Do you mean to explain to other people? If so, then of course! I would love for my message to be actually understood by the people here. If you were to make a guide on it, I would advise against that as it’ll probably get flagged like my OG one.

2 Likes

Just let it rest, they didn’t mean any offense. Let’s not turn this post into the next flame war.

2 Likes

ok,​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

2 Likes

It…
Looks…
AWESOME!!!
:desert_island:

i mean not in the Gimkit forums, like use some of the more general points and stuff not related to the “grammar police”

id basically just like to use the words you said

Ok! That works : -)

1 Like

you could add some dead coral or some fish using some emojis

If you did that you would need them to have 0.10-0.30 alpha.

here’s an updated image of what i have so far i use a few of yalls ideas

5 Likes

This looks great. I would play that map, good spawn is important.

For @Raven

@Raven what is your pfp?

1 Like

You should cover up the code when taking screen shots.

2 Likes

Yes, be sure to cover up code or not capture it in the picture, we will not flag because you did not know.

ok thanks its about done here’s 1 more image

its sorta the same but more props

3 Likes

Ok, better, also, maybe take a bit of props away, it looks a bit cluttered.

1 Like