Is my map spawn looking good?

i completly forgot about this uhm ill be done in like one hour give me 1 hour

im sorry aboout this i was working with lego builder on a nother thumbnail

Thanks I canā€™t wait for it

a beach well if its a shipwreck i would expect maybe wood, rope, boxes, personal items lying about so donā€™t forget to add that

Li1_reaper friendly reminder for thumbnail are u working on it?

Let me see this map spawnā€¦
Hm, yeah. It looks decent. :+1:
Maybe add some more props and some details and it should be good to go!

yeah im almost done give me a second

yea that looks awesome! @averagegimkituser

2 things i wanna say first

1. this is for ideas not a compliment and this is like 11 days old and does not have a solution which means either one the user just posted and went inactive for the the rest of their time or option 2 they just dont wanna mark a solution

2 i know you mean well but seriously dont just post to give a random compliment on an 11 day old post

[/quote]

3 Likes

Li1_reaper just here to post so u donĀ“t forget :smiley:

Sorry I completely forgot about this Iā€™ve started the thumbnail I need the name so I can get your thumbnail done! I will be done in like a hour.

Also bump

I donā€™t wanna disappoint you but everything has some parts to fiddle-faddle! it looks good right now but you can add a lot of things! I like it but the decision to change it or not is up to you!

1 Like

@averagegimkituser what was the name Iā€™m almost done I just needp to add fight seen in the stuff in the middle btw whatā€™s the goal of the game

oh uh getting off the island

this post was over a month oldā€¦ donā€™t necropost please

1 Like

my bad wrong topic.

1 Like

I really donā€™t think these kinds of topics are allowedā€¦ maybe mark a solution @averagegimkituser ?
(also, your posts donā€™t seem like they would be from a person 13 or aboveā€¦ anyone younger can get their account (forum account) banned)

i mean, for the spawn, better than anything Iā€™ve made

1 Like

it looks good! I like how it looks raised above the sand

Thanks Iā€™m really just waiting for Li1_reaper to send the thumbnail