Is it possible to recreate a desktop in gimkit?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sounds fun=}

an app that just activates a sentry to represent the desktop assistant, a email app, that shows you messages when certain things have occurred. and a paint app, basically allows the player to paint. (required as it is used in one part of the game, to represent things using pictures.)

I don’t think you can be able to click the apps (maybe you can) but you can add a game overlay to open them

like this

Put this in devices and have one of the tags be clay institute

it oringaly was idk why it was moved

It’s very possible; I’m makeing a design right now but this should really be in clay-institute -besides paint, thats the one hard thing to do

Also what would you like the assistent to do

basically just talks to you and asks questions.

Ok then!
Edit: I’m going to school so I’ll be back in approx 40 mins.

Every time a person holds a certain item, it opens a different app or website for the desktop. Like an item detector

1 Like

That took WAY longer than I thought, but I have the email ready!

There are 3 overlays which allow you to open a specific app; the email one is connected to a popup which shows you the emails. The trigger sets the property for the email.
The button “turns the computer on” and when you exit the zone, it turns it off. (For showing and hiding the overlays.)
The assistant is virtually the same; just make sure to add a database or topics you can search for.
For paint have a section where you teleport to, where there is a banner and multiple props with different colors .(For the sake of simplicity, I won’t go into to much details)

If that helps you mark a solution, and remove it from clay-insititute.

1 Like

Done

I also removed concept

this sounds… complicated
but yes, I think so.

Very off- topic, it seems there are some new regulars! Also, when did they add emojis. :skull:

1 Like

Emojis have existed for quite a while.

Like when though, the last time I logged on was a year ago :skull: .

You know you could just use a camera point instead of a teleporter, right?

that’s what I used

Fair point, as long as it works!

not sure if this has been resolved already but ummmmmmm

1 Like