Is it possible to make street fighters

I’m pretty sure it could

under very certain circumstances

get this- if a player gets hit, and there’s only 1 item, it can be player hp- dmg of item

same as pseudo, its our property, so pseudo hp - dmg of item

replace player with pseudo and game overlay

You can make it, but I call dibs on the idea I guess lol

Regular HP can only be manipulated. It’s untrackable, while pseudo HP is an alternative that can announce when a certain event should happen, in this case, when the player has no HP left.

No, like I’m saying under certain conditions.

We can track if a player gets hit, but we can’t track what a player gets hit by. Do you understand? Like we know if a player is hit, and using logic, if there’s only 1 thing in the game the player can be hit by, we have solved our problem.

From there pseudo hp and physical hp can be technically linked- like if a player gets hit do -14 from their pseudo hp so the game overlay will say player hp: 86, physical and pseudical

Unless there is more than one thing a player can be damaged by, this is not possible.

Dang it! I thought of making a hadoken with the quantum portal and using the picaxe has the melee w3apon.

actually

that would be possible

right before a player using that hadoken it sends to a property that a player is about to use it and it can take away that amount of damage instead of the pickaxes amount of damage

like player hit, did enemy have hadoken? if yes, then take away amount of damage it uses, instead of pickaxe. If they did not have it ready, do pickaxe damage

This is quite the interesting topic- might want to research more in depth-.

Yeah, you’re right. welp what should be the next topic related to this?

• Characters
  • Maps
  • Healthbar research
0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.