Is it possible to make street fighters

Do you have the Season Ticket?
Sorry about that, it’s for the sole purpose of figuring this out…

Yeah, i have it since it came out.

If there’s any way to disable double jumps, do that. If not, then have a zone right above the first jump height limit that TPs them back on the ground. Pickaxes should do the trick for punching, and for special abilities… check out Universal Smash on discovery for ideas.
(Not my game, not trying to advertise, it’s to help)

EDIT: I really wanted you to say no, because I love discussing how to make semi-complex things on the forums. If there wasn’t anything like that, I have no purpose here.)

In street fighters, they are double jumps.

Anyway, since we are done with the basics, lets work on the maps!
Let me just close this topic!

but if you are using pickaxes its impossible to hit someone with it even if they are normally moving

now we add jumping into the mix… chaos, double jumps? never hitting someone

Exactly my point… double jumping makes it harder to hit someone…
BUT
nothing

CLIC HERE CLAC
Smth

Haha you clicked on first one
never gonna give you upppppp

Just like in the real game! Anyway, does somebody know how to make the healthbar?

like a pseudo health bar?

gameoverlay of an item or property

OOOOH interesting!
This requires lots o’ effort.
AND DON’T POST GUIDES UNDER THIS POST CUZ NONE SO FAR COVER WHAT I’M ABOUT TO SAY PLEASE
sorry for caps

This involves a cross-tracker with real healthbars and pseudo health bars. It’s a problem:
Reg. HP Bar: Physical
Pseudo HP Bar: Technical
Pickaxe: Physical
The Pseudo HP bar can’t simply track regular HP to show to everyone.

IMG_0171

Yeah, but regular HP bars are player-scoped, while pseudo HP bars can show to everyone.

Yes it can

you can take your opponents hp and show it on the other persons screen. I don’t have the exact method but I’m 101% sure you can do it. It can like take the other persons hp, check and measure it, then show on your screen

I know, i’m just showing what i mean.

well it’s a 1v1 right?

Yeah or a free for all (ffa)

the player hit thing on the life cycle. Assuming we have only 1 attack, then yeah. But if it’s all technical attacks that’s much easier

cause physical hp and pseudo hp is possible, just only in 1v1 scenarios

might wanna make this a guide, how to link pseudo hp and physical hp together, eh probably don’t wanna tho

No, it cannot. I’m saying regular HP cannot be tracked by devices themselves. We need both blocks and devices. Regular is player-scoped and untrackable (but it can be manipulated), while Pseudo can be global and trackable

EDIT: I can make a guide on that

We could add different abilities but first, the basics
Edit: @Build-pleasse you should make a guide on that!

1 Like