Is it possible to make street fighters

but if you are using pickaxes its impossible to hit someone with it even if they are normally moving

now we add jumping into the mix… chaos, double jumps? never hitting someone

Exactly my point… double jumping makes it harder to hit someone…
BUT
nothing

CLIC HERE CLAC
Smth

Haha you clicked on first one
never gonna give you upppppp

Just like in the real game! Anyway, does somebody know how to make the healthbar?

like a pseudo health bar?

gameoverlay of an item or property

OOOOH interesting!
This requires lots o’ effort.
AND DON’T POST GUIDES UNDER THIS POST CUZ NONE SO FAR COVER WHAT I’M ABOUT TO SAY PLEASE
sorry for caps

This involves a cross-tracker with real healthbars and pseudo health bars. It’s a problem:
Reg. HP Bar: Physical
Pseudo HP Bar: Technical
Pickaxe: Physical
The Pseudo HP bar can’t simply track regular HP to show to everyone.

IMG_0171

Yeah, but regular HP bars are player-scoped, while pseudo HP bars can show to everyone.

Yes it can

you can take your opponents hp and show it on the other persons screen. I don’t have the exact method but I’m 101% sure you can do it. It can like take the other persons hp, check and measure it, then show on your screen

I know, i’m just showing what i mean.

well it’s a 1v1 right?

Yeah or a free for all (ffa)

the player hit thing on the life cycle. Assuming we have only 1 attack, then yeah. But if it’s all technical attacks that’s much easier

cause physical hp and pseudo hp is possible, just only in 1v1 scenarios

might wanna make this a guide, how to link pseudo hp and physical hp together, eh probably don’t wanna tho

No, it cannot. I’m saying regular HP cannot be tracked by devices themselves. We need both blocks and devices. Regular is player-scoped and untrackable (but it can be manipulated), while Pseudo can be global and trackable

EDIT: I can make a guide on that

We could add different abilities but first, the basics
Edit: @Build-pleasse you should make a guide on that!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it could

under very certain circumstances

get this- if a player gets hit, and there’s only 1 item, it can be player hp- dmg of item

same as pseudo, its our property, so pseudo hp - dmg of item

replace player with pseudo and game overlay

You can make it, but I call dibs on the idea I guess lol

Regular HP can only be manipulated. It’s untrackable, while pseudo HP is an alternative that can announce when a certain event should happen, in this case, when the player has no HP left.

No, like I’m saying under certain conditions.

We can track if a player gets hit, but we can’t track what a player gets hit by. Do you understand? Like we know if a player is hit, and using logic, if there’s only 1 thing in the game the player can be hit by, we have solved our problem.

From there pseudo hp and physical hp can be technically linked- like if a player gets hit do -14 from their pseudo hp so the game overlay will say player hp: 86, physical and pseudical

Unless there is more than one thing a player can be damaged by, this is not possible.

Dang it! I thought of making a hadoken with the quantum portal and using the picaxe has the melee w3apon.

actually

that would be possible

right before a player using that hadoken it sends to a property that a player is about to use it and it can take away that amount of damage instead of the pickaxes amount of damage

like player hit, did enemy have hadoken? if yes, then take away amount of damage it uses, instead of pickaxe. If they did not have it ready, do pickaxe damage

This is quite the interesting topic- might want to research more in depth-.