Invisabits? is it posible?

is there a way to make invisabits???

1 Like

Invisabits are not currently in the game, and neither is a way to get you character to go invisible (without placing a huge barrier over them) (which isn’t a very good method).

1 Like

bruh why gimkit im not a pro teacher i wanna remake stuff :C

but thanks

1 Like

Please mark a solution to the topic.

1 Like

You could have the player teleport to a empty copy of the map with a limited time to move around before they were teleported back to where they stopped on the fake map on the real map. This would be very memory consuming, though, and would require two copies of the map AND two coordinate systems.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think that’s happening.

1 Like

There would be some flaws in it though, such as no one could hit them in “invisible mode,” and you would be unable to see if anyone would be there when they went “uninvisible” But no solution at the time is perfect.

1 Like

Time consuming, memory consuming (terrain and stuff), and 2 coordinate systems?

1 Like

Also you cant fight players or like pick up flags.

1 Like

Caviare, blackhole, Zypheir, or I could pull it off.

2 Likes

Actually, you could just use one coordinate system.

2 Likes

Well, if this was used in say, a capture the flag game with sentries, how would damage to sentries count (answer, dont use sentries), and also, you basically can’t have your main map have over 50% memory.

1 Like

Also, you can get tagged while having invisabits, you can’t get tagged in this case, so you cant fully recreate them.

1 Like

Please mark a solution

1 Like

Since there isn’t a clear solution, you could mark one of the work arounds as a solution.

1 Like

Invisabits would be difficult, but I did find a workaround for invincibility. Could make a guide on it in the future.

1 Like

yes i also want invincibility please

1 Like

Ok. Will make guide now.

1 Like