Intro to Compressing Blocks 🟨

Honestly, I have been looking at this guide every day for an hour straight. yet I still don’t get it

5 Likes

Speedrun tactics I see…

8 Likes

Do you understand using variable?

So instead of using ā€œget propertyā€ all the time and using two blocks, you only need to use one block.

6 Likes

Honestly… I think my brain can’t comprehend not using the most unnessacary things I can…

5 Likes

I mean, this is an intro,
Its for the basics.

7 Likes

Yes this can go much further haha. There’s some pretty crazy stuff I’ve ended up doing to get under the block limit, from recreating logic gate architecture using JS abuse, to using blocks in ways that were definitely not intended.

13 Likes

@Blackhole927 You can put javascript codes into gimkit

4 Likes

I think you need to make a topic about that.

Name it,

Super advanced ways to compress your code in ways that are impossible to understand unless your bh

Totally not glazing you rn

14 Likes

Of course, then would need the How to Become Blackhole topic [1], or more correctly;

How to think like Blackhole927 When It Comes To Code

(Things like methods, thought processes, etc.)

PURELY for translation purposes… Definitly…


  1. That sounds like the next pfp cult ā†©ļøŽ

9 Likes

What you say about pfp?

8 Likes

He He Ha
To answer your original question, It was a guide to explain the inner (mental) workings of Blackhole, such as;

Thought Processes
Metheds Of Production
Methods Of Anything
etc.

7 Likes

I feel like no one edits the wiki lol
also w pfp
#get-slim-the-alien-cartoon-50-likes

8 Likes

Uhhhh.

You forgot the MATH part.

9 Likes

Your new PFP is so…

preppy…

9 Likes

Underrated guide frfr

it’s golden

8 Likes

I kinda expected that. I might add one more picture then undo the wiki.

8 Likes

Maybe you shouldn’t, just in case more developments are made.

2 Likes

It’s in intro. We can make another guide on more advanced stuff

6 Likes

Bump!

Also happy early b-day :D

3 Likes

My B-day is still a long way away but okay…

@Bardy_2913 (bob) check my bio :D

5 Likes