Intro to Compressing Blocks 🟨

Compressing Bump

@Slim Happy birthday btw.

6 Likes

Intro to making BUMPS :D [1]


  1. Also slim congrats on 100 solutions! (
    I forgot to say that when you hit it) ā†©ļøŽ

7 Likes

Bump.

5 Likes

I’m-back-bump!

9 Likes

Welcome back!
Some new things:
BH left,
twofoursxeight is our new mod,
you aren’t regular anymore,
people are leaving,

BUT

its going pretty good as of right now.

8 Likes

welcome back to the forum

  1. blackhole left
  2. everything in the forum is different now
  3. i think i’m the next moderator (i have leader)
8 Likes

the week you were gone, EVERYTHING hppened lol.

6 Likes

I saw bh’s message, bob_the_tomato let me know lol

Jeffo emailed me back, he said he suspended me for too many moderator flags?

13 Likes

does he still go by bob? I thought he preferred bardy…

6 Likes

yeah, your suspension reason noted that you had broken the community guidelines in at least 2 ways

6 Likes

Bump :wink:

5 Likes

Bump

I like my donuts unglazed

7 Likes

After years of study and research, I have finally succeeded…
I have managed to compress a bump.
I know, it has never been done before, and you will most likely not believe me.
But here is proof;

BUMP

As you can see, the bump has been successfully compressed beyond normal standards…
This groundbreaking method will likely lead me into peril.
Therefore, you may not hear from me again- I hope that this creation does not become my downfall.
Farewell…
[1]


  1. No, I’m not leaving, I just ā€œInventedā€ the Compressed Bump ā†©ļøŽ

11 Likes
Bump.

Edit: @Bardy_2913 What’s cocat

Oh

8 Likes

Btw someone should add cocat.

@NotYoyo cocat is short for cocatentation (theres a guide by pi on it btw)

8 Likes

Bump

7 Likes

Hi slim

Can I add some concatenation
But it’s kinda like the advanced compression section just saying

6 Likes

Yeah, you can.

6 Likes

Has your patent on the Compressed Bump expired yet?

2 Likes

Bump.

6 Likes