Yeah thatâs what I realized lol
The variable is unnecessary.
Yeah thatâs what I realized lol
The variable is unnecessary.
maybe update the guide with credits from trainguy?
Yeah and also congrats on 60 solutions!
yes, itâs just for those who really need the 2 extra blocks
I donât check my forum email often. ![]()
Codes arenât allowed here please edit that out
Sharing codes are forbidden in the forums. Please remove it to avoid getting flagged.
I cant find the reply
what does that mean to be flagged
Hello there, hello4.
It seems like youâre new to the community.
Unfortunately, gimkit code sharing isnât allowed on this website. If youâd like to share gimkit codes, go here
Also âflaggingâ is an action that members have on this forum. Itâs a way to hide a post and report it to the moderators because it breaks the rules.
Thatâs better then me lol
thank you for telling me
Itâs a common thing among new users, so donât feel too bad ![]()
Bump
#alivechat
Reusable BumpđĽ
ÎŁÎŁÎŁÎŁÎŁsigma :3
Rip the reusable bump ![]()
Muahahahaha
#alivechat
My first topic that was awarded âGood Topicâ :D
Itâs very funny how much deeper this can go haha.
Are you just saying that or is there actually a ton more stuff on this concept?
@twofoursixeight are you okay?
needed to use my daily ![]()