Information about copyrighted material on Gimkit Creative

I know this isn’t exactly violating copyright, but is it just me or are there 1,000 identical dld games? :sweat_smile:

If only every publisher of a Gimkit game could see this guide…

3 Likes

Is making an unoriginal dld copy a reportable offense? :thinking: I feel like only a select few people make original games. It’s kinda sad.

yeah most people just slap things together call it a game pay 5 bucks and call It a day

2 Likes

What I dislike is the repetiveness of it it’s all “Fortnite” or “Minecraft” or “Skibidi” or something and I agree @Gimkit101.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about:
-Don’t wake up dad!
-Get chips at 3 am!

like bruh what why

1 Like

there was one where it was called like “your girlfriend” and uh, lets just say it was-inappropriate…

that’s basically the gimkit version of the roblox game “weird strict dad”

do i need to say this again?

“that’s basically the gimkit version of the roblox game”

the kids are just stealing ideas from roblox games

2 Likes

rela

there is always gonna be a repeat of a Roblox game and always a don’t wake up or scary “parent/sibling here”. unfortunately.

no, it’s not able to be reported but if it has a stolen thumbnail (for example i found a game with a stolen thumbnail from gimsolver’s never look up game) then you can but i need to go over the publishing guidelines again

2 Likes

For the record, though, even though it’s lazy making a copy of dld, we shouldn’t go reporting all dld copies, since some people just don’t have many ideas and are doing this for fun.

Why? Just why? :slightly_frowning_face:

that actually happens also in roblox

“weird strict mom”
“weird strict brother”

1 Like

I once used a cookie monster photo once but at least it was licence-able!

he did not spell banana

this is an example of why discovery is a bad idea but i’m not blaming the mods for it

2 Likes

no not banana games again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to many of those there were like four one day…

Technically, is this conversation on-topic? :thinking: Just checking.

Yeah, okay lets get back on-topic

1 Like

It’s ONE LIKE, what can that do? You guys are making a big deal about this, It’s quite childish if you ask me. It’s not the end of the world if someone just likes a post.

I was asleep before this was sent, sorry about that

3 Likes

Look, this topic is obviously bringing a little bit of arguments, so it’s best to just leave it alone, stop bringing it back up to the top where more discussions and arguments on this will start.

1 Like