In this Article link below, how do I do it? Just- look at the paragraph

here is the article: How to make a quick easy randomizer(updated version)

So, if anyone can answer my question: I don’t get it, how can each option represent something. For example, if I wanted option 1 to switch the player to a different team, what would the wires look like?

are you trying to make it so that it randomizes a team that you get switched to?

1 Like

Close, but no. Because I did the randomizer, it has 5 randomized options. How do I make it so that in the randomizer, option one is the player gets switched to a new team? (team spectators)

You see: That guide was for randomizing a certain something of the same thing. As said in the guide: 1. Random infection
2. Random bounties
3. Amung us random imposter
4. Random events
5. Fnaf
6. Battle royale with randomized relief crates
7. Random rumble

1 Like

What you could try to do is if option 1 is picked you could use a team switcher.

YES! that it what I want to know how to do.

1 Like

Do you know how to do it? js making sure

there would be no wires, but there would be channels…
Channels are basically “air” wires, that transmit a message without directly connecting the two things
(I may have known that but it not now you do)

In option 1, where it says: “broadcast on channel”
so there you will put just any text you want to represent the team switching
like: send play to spectators, or smth like that, you could use “option 1” but that may be confusing

Then get a device called the team switcher under the box: “switch player to configured team when receiving on” put the text or channel name that you put in for option 1 in the code.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.