In-game Chat System: A guide by Dayy (Difficulty:🟧)

Just type Discobot in the search bar and then rebook mark the post.

Thanks, I found it.

No problem @Anythinger!

REAL
with the possible exception of the anime because almost all of my friends have some sort of anime/cartoon character as their pfp

1 Like

I made a chat system that only uses 6% of memory, BUT, its a little more limited.

How did you make it?

A game overlay, hooked up to a pop up, and there is another pop up yo can cycle between, labeled Greetings and the other one is labeled Conversation. They split off both containing pop ups, and then the player a cycle through until they find the chat they want to use; Then the player hits send(Included in the pop up box) And it sends a notification saying what they pressed.

Do you want to j o i n my world so I can show you?

Codes are not allowed on the forum.
You can post it on the wixsite though.

I posted it on there

Welcome to the forum, @Cozy_Coding08! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read to Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone who has the word “Regular” next to their profile name. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!

1 Like

I made this, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Can anybody help?

@PotionMaster , Me too

Have you checked all the wires? I would start there.

dont i know you from somewhere? @TiaBen

I have an issue
The chat won’t show to other people like if I chat to someone hey don’t see it!

Make sure you’re using the add activity feed for everyone block, not the add activity feed for triggering player block.

1 Like

i think they have to be in fullscreen

Welcome back mate! You helped me with my voting system.

I tried making this, but it didn’t work……has anybody been able to make this or is it just because it’s super hard