Im trying to make my lobby better

Also, @12341 I recommend adding some props! I will try to find an image of 1 of my Lobbys and show it as an example!

add more props, maybe a few basketballs, and put instructions for how to play

1 Like

In this, I used the text device to add some text about my game:

Here, I added some props that went with my game:
Connected to the main area, I added some short areas of previous projects I worked on, IE: Science Project

Here, is the completed version, I used various props, the teleporter device, and the text device!

I also added some hints in my game, as indicated by the red text!
Rember, hints, text, teleporters, and props, are all keys to a great lobby!
If you liked some of these posts, make sure to mark a solution!

5 Likes

Wow, it looks really good, @Coral!

(I’m out of likes again, just like usual so,)
WhereIsMyHat liked your post.

4 Likes

Perhaps make it a full on stadium.

4 Likes

Wow! Coral, that’s amazing. @12341 , your lobby’s looking pretty good, maybe try adding some details? Like animating a basketball?

4 Likes

Please do not post off topic, you have already gotten flagged for previous posts! Please do not use rude or offensive language!

If you do not like this post, then please do not posts offensive things. Many people do not like to be called names.

If you are a ban-speedrunner, this is not the place for you. What’s the point in making an account if you’re just going to get rid of it immediately? No matter your motive, accidental or purposeful, please stop posting such language.

3 Likes

let’s get back on topic guys

2 Likes

Did you find some of these helpful? These are the most popular ways to better your lobby!

2 Likes

Great Job! I think the bottom area is a little bare of coral, so maybe add some more. Also, if you darken the coral slightly and set it to 0.5 transparency, then you can give the illusion that it is underwater.

3 Likes

can you use a button during pre-game?

No.

1 Like

I’ll start it right now! Sorry I didn’t reply sooner.
Edit: If you already finished your lobby, please tell me so I don’t build a map that won’t be used.

1 Like

here you go! I finished it yesterday, but couldn’t find the post.

4 Likes

Nice!
Don’t forget to use the Layers button to make things higher than each other (applies for terrain and props)
To make it look less blocky (terrain)

3 Likes

hey guys, let’s get back on-topic

1 Like

Looks pretty good! As usual, I suggest adding teleporters, just for fun.

2 Likes

I think that it looks really cool,

2 Likes