Im trying to make my lobby better

this is my lobby

1 Like

Perhaps add the name of the game with a text box, maybe giving some credit to helpers, and maybe a synopsis of the game! Adding a basketball prop would also look cool!

3 Likes

Add more props and decorations!

2 Likes

ok I’ll try that

(extra characters)

what does synopsis mean?

You can put extra characters by putting them in this! <> No spaces or numbers though!

1 Like

A short summary, or just a quick sentence

alright I’ll try that

1 Like

Maybe try to add white terrian rings around the basketball hoops like irl, and add some props like a bench or two!

You should add instructions

1 Like

I added some of your recommendations and I think the lobby is starting to look better

by the way the button and popup are for instructions and how the game works

Add some greenery, storage, seating, and varied terrain. If you want I can make a prototype for your lobby!

it would probably help me but no pressure if you don’t have very much time

2 Likes

Maybe delete some of the asphalt around the hoops and add a white terrian ring around the hoops like irl

2 Likes

Add some textboxes and bushes.
Game Name Idea: Gimsketball

3 Likes

I’ll try that thanks

I suggest adding teleporters. They’re a special device that can work in the Pre-Game stage, so they’re a fun little addition to lobbies.

Also, you have your real name in your screenshot. I suggest you edit that out.

3 Likes

Also, a pop up doesn’t work in pre-game, but you can use a text device!

1 Like

Yep, that’s right!
Any device can’t trigger an action when triggered in the pre-game (not just triggers, lack of better wording) but the trigger still shows it’s trigger animation and you can go through teleporters if collision is on

1 Like