I'm currently making a Need More Heat game on gimkit any suggestions are welcome

oh intentinolly getting sick just work out on the tredmill for a min or two sprinting

1 Like

youll over heat if you wear pants and a jacket

1 Like

@Foxy, there is no need to be pushy to new people. They don’t know much about the forums If they have not reviewed posts before making one. All you have to do is give them a welcome, letting them know about the FAQ and the TOS. I suggest that be a nicer welcome to let them know what is right, what is not, and what they should do.

I know I mean’t for others

dont worry, i know this dude in real life and ill give him the gist of it tommorow.

but to give him a vague welcome, here.

Welcome to the forums @MrMan !

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

Codes (click to open)

We have noticed that a lot of new users post pictures when asking for help and, hey, thats ok, but many people put codes within them :open_mouth: codes are not allowed :slight_smile: so if you want to post a code, put it on the wixsite!

https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/group/code-sharing

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught

No need to argue…

Plus foxy just wanted to say something. But now it’s my turn.

Welcome to the community! I recommend reading the FAQ and TOS to get the gist of stuff here. I hope you have a great time here MrMan!

1 Like

Add an task where one task leads you into the original ending, and the other gives you the “on-fire” ending. (too much heat!!)

2 Likes

that’s a pretty good idea thanks for the advice

1 Like

I will first work on the endings that are in the real game and maybe make some custom endings so people don’t get bored after completing the main endings

1 Like

make an ending where he gets caught!

Yes, but in the real game, he goes up to his dad to ask for his temp so his dad will think he’s sick so making him get caught makes no sense. But i will think of a way to make that an ending

i meant like he gets caught skipping school

Welcome to the forums @MrMan

How was the fall?

Check out these guidelines!

Also check out Community Made Guides!

Hmmm ok good idea I’ll try that

Also, please keep this as a help topic, the CMG tag is for guides on helping others, not suggestions.

1 Like

woah, this just turned into a help tag

1 Like

what? its supposed to be community made guides.

Yeah, Regulars can rename and recategorize topics. I’m not a regular, so someone else did.

Why should it be a guide?