Ignore this topic for now

Hmm well… I noticed something. Look at @phoque 's username, but look at the nickname. It says harp seal. Gimsolver did something very similar with his old profile pictures and stuff.
(phoque is a type of seal how ironic)
^
l
There is no way someone just thought of that

2 Likes

Phoque is actually french for seal. Ironic.

And guess what. Observing his posts, he uses veryyyy simular language.
But why would Gimsolver need an alt?

2 Likes

Maybe he thinks he is going to get banned, so he made an alt

2 Likes

You know, I have never seen @StacheIsTaken and @phoque in an actual conversation, they always have an oddly spaced post if they get pinged. And they are never on at the same time.

1 Like

Oh like a prevention plan.

2 Likes

To post things more freely, maybe? I actually did a similar thing with semicolon, where I made an alt to crap on the stupid generic compliments people leave on guides. Making an alt was a good idea for that, cause that alt got banned lol

3 Likes

That is an interesting sentence.

Care to explain your use of language?

Yeah- I crapped on the stupid generic compliments people leave on guides lol

3 Likes

Yeah, can you not just use that word very lightly, you could have said poke fun at generic compliments.

Oh. Phoque seems to be asking a lot of advanced questions for a new user. Take this:

Also, look how he pings people.
Its almost like he is completely flip flopping how he does stuff from gimsolver.

2 Likes

That isn’t even that bad of a word. :skull:

7 Likes

That is not really a bad word

4 Likes

“Poke fun at” indicates I was simply teasing those compliments a bit, which is far from what I did lol. I went at those generic compliments pretty aggressively, so I am pretty sure that crapping on them really describes what I did in the best way. Have you seen the semicolon quote copypasta thing?

7 Likes

It is in my opinion, and maybe I just don’t use it a lot? You can use it but it is kinda rude.

And I tease alot, and no, I have not seen the

Idk it doesnt say anything about swearing in the rules 0_-

1 Like

Because you are just generally not supposed to swear. It is common sense. I don’t like flagging though, who cares about my opinion?

You can view it here:

semicolon moment

Swearing isn’t allowed. Crap isn’t really a swear word though, and I use it rarely.

8 Likes

Don’t be aggressive with your personal opinions. :carrot:

2 Likes