Ideas for things to add to my game

I’m making a game for learning indonesian and basically there are two levels, the first one is in a spaceship where you wake up from hibernation and you solve the alien’s language and fight alien robots, and you can also craft things, like to open the space elevator you need to craft a keycard from a blueberry and a blue key then you take the space elevator to indonesia :

and you fall down into an alien spaceship under the sand, and you have to give some codes in indonesian (the alien language) to open some doors and then fight some more aliens:

, and the aliens in hibernation are all dead, but there’s an alien queen which is the final boss and it is a robot with spinning lasers(took a lot of time to make that one) :

and there also is a hidden boss which you have to collect a galaxy fish a star fish and a berry fish and craft them into a gimfish and then you can fight the hidden boss: a queen mother which I pieced together from various objects:

BUT IM NOT HAPPY UNTIL THE MEMORY BAR IS ABOVE 75 % SO HAS ANYONE GOT SOME IDEAS TO ADD TO MY GAME?

uhh… I have an idea.

Look down

Be contented cmon man. Or use chat feature. Got me from 50%-80%

add side quests (yes plural)
and have a player complete them to get powerups,

good idea… here is a guide on that

Add lore, this always adds depth to your maps
Add upgrades, everyone loves getting more powerful
Have NPC’s that chat with you, this will help
And everyone likes fishing systems: idk how you implement them, they are just fun, here

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.