Ideas For Roles In My Game

What Roles Should I Add To My Game Crafting Chaos(Teams Version)

The Thumbnail i guess???

Please explain the game in more details!

[ :newspaper: Resources] Resources for #rpg

You craft weapons to Respawn your enemies

Can anyone in here make me a thumbnail? I made one but it won’t allow me to publish my map with it. The name of my map is Crazy Mazes Description: (You start by choosing a maze, winter, fall, medieval, or space. As you go through the maze you can collect keys that will help you unlock mini-games in the arcade. Once you complete a maze you can go to the arcade or try another maze.) here is a pic of my map

Welcome to the forums @Claire_B!

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught

Welcome to the forums, @Claire_B! Glad to see you’ve arrived! Make sure to read new-user-must-read and forum-beginners for joining! If you need help, you can ping me at @California_Love. :+1:

For information on that, use this guide.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.