Ideas for Parkour physics and how to make them?

maybe do multiple teleporters in a line and make them teleport when pressing something. so it looks like the player is swinging

1 Like

so yeah, I could make a button in an object and when you jump and press it, it starts a teleporter chain to an endpoint

yeah! perfect! and maybe add some camera points for cooler stuff too!

1 Like

I hope I helped! And it is possible!

1 Like

thanks for the help dude I really appreciate it :+1:

I also changed the title so hopefully more people will post physics ideas

1 Like

Slope Jump Reset when Slope Jump Reset:

Sorry to sound rude, but what is vaulting again?

Anyways, Voidfluffy made a wiki for types of jumps, not sure if it would help but here it is.

2 Likes

I would understand if people didn’t get vaulting, its basically when you launch yourself over short objects fast, also what is Slope Jump Reset?

1 Like

Put simply, when you’re falling down a slope that is the right angle, you can basically trick the game into thinking that you landed on a platform when you didn’t because of the slope, and your regain your jump AND double jump. You can also do this infinitely if you have an infinitely high slope.

2 Likes

Wait, I think I know something similar to vaulting, but it doesn’t exist anymore as it had to be patched for the knockback gamemode :sob: It was called corner speed boosting, and idk how to explain it…

(also don’t count on me replying again, I need to sleep soon)

2 Likes

@unavailible , you basically solved everything!

2 Likes

good morning forums,this will be a good day

oh. it gone. wow that sad

welp this became harder to do

1 Like

do you have any other mechanics I could add

Please don’t post unnecessary posts.

well I guess dashing

I was gonna add afterboost or was it called chain?

but since they removed the corner speed boost I guess dashing goes into that when jumping off a corner

dashing is a button to click you gain a 5 sec boost before going back to normal speed

1-2-3 sec cooldown

1 Like

SJR has my brain on the haywire :sob:

I don’t understand, how is that an unnecessary post. I don’t mean to sound rude but it was an honest question

off topic ness is not allowed on the forums meaning replies has to stay on topic to the main topic.

if rule broken you can get flagged and suspended.

trust me dealt with it before not trying to go back.

if you ask me it starting to be enforced more I won’t say by who to not cause a flame war.

I just don’t understand how my reply was off-topic, I was asking for other mechanics I could add to the game not talking about something else, But anyway back on topic

if you click this button. you see what slim meant
i clicked and sented the pic for you