Ideas for guides and or games to make

maaaaan. That’s a LOT!

1 Like

Thanks sorry for copying idea, but I thought it would be better to have multiple guides grouped though…

You should see how many i posted in one reply on the credits link.

It’s nice. I don’t mind. Mine has more descriptions, but yours is more of just something to look at.

1 Like

Yeah that is true should i fix that or leave that to you?

No. I think I can keep that. Descriptions aren’t always needed, it’s just something I like to do.

1 Like

yeah i figured i just didn’t know if that was something you were saying should be added (i would have had to do so many hide text things because i make long descriptions and i didn’t wanna) though i like brainstorming ideas you like the descriptions if ya think about it we should’ve co-made a topic! both specialize in half of whats needed.

1 Like

Yeah. That is a lot

Ok now let me add my other 100, and my family and friends combined 1,000 (im kidding for those who are super serious)

1 Like

Also for the “Infection”

You can probably link this: How to Create An Infection-Styled Game!

You can also mention to check the tags for stuff related to some of these, like bedwars

Also, you won’t be able to edit this after today. You’re a basic, so I think so…

Wait am i allowed to make so everyone can edit?

You can’t yet, you have to be TL3, but you could message the mods…

Ummm could you recreate it and i edit there?

ok i’ll do it but:

1. i might need jeffo’s permission
  2. as long as no one else wants to do it

also i have to go do my science fair project which requires me to be in a different place so gtg

Ok we can continue chatting later!

@Legobuilder I’ll recreate, but can you move this one to devices and mark a solution to close it, all while deleting it? We don’t want to create clutter. If you want to do it.

@Legobuilder do you want me to make it?

yes please

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.