Ideas for Good Dreams and Bad Dreams (Anything Additional)

wdym retexturing things can basically change the look of almost anything in gimkit and make it quote ¨dreamy¨ say like if you wanted every terrain to be a rickroll like in this image right here
d2478f_b2b7adc3f26d43a09862ae672dd4fb67~mv2

1 Like

You gotta think about younger-aged kids tho…That may be a little violent.

Oh, I just noticed these now. Thanks! Great ideas all of you!

Since my actual dreams that I have are too dark, I probably won’t be of much help, but I’ll try.
Umm…
What’s a dream like?

1 Like

Have you ever had a dream before?

Well, a long time ago. Now I just get nightmares, just nothing or dreams that I have no memory of.

1 Like

Oh, I have dreams almost everyday. Anyway, it’s okay if you cannot think of every detail to make for suggestions. If you have anything to add, you can tell me here. I can wait for as long as possible, I don’t rush while making my games. :slight_smile:

How about Portal 2? Or one.

Um, what does that mean @VWOOM ? Sorry, just need a little bit more understanding.

Ok, fine. Many years after “Portal,” Chell reawakens at Aperture Science and tries to stop GLaDOS once again with the help of Wheatley, who has his own plans for the historical facility

You’re stranded in Space and you need to explore the planets.

Okay, thanks for the ideas. I’ll come back later to check on GKC and here too. It’s okay if you still need to come up with ideas.

Wait, how did you do that?

(Apologies for the off-topic I’m just curious on how that works)

I think it’s Cassius Doomlorde who made it, and probably through insepct.

Welcome to the forums @SGvidsPlayz!

Thank you for editing it!

Thank you for the welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Normal Dreams

• You go to school. Then to that class you like, but you don’t pay attention. Then you wake up, it never happened.
  • Looking at the Youtube home screen, it all is the same video, you can’t do anything except refresh, and then you wake up

Good Dreams

• You get Lunch
  • You get lunch with your friends `:D
  • You find a dollar on the ground

Bad Dreams

• You go to school. Through the entire day. Lunch tastes weird. You talk to someone about it, and you wake up.
  • Basic monster chasing you - ahhhhh! It got me! Then you wake up
  • Being super bored, and you can’t do anything
1 Like

Could I recommend some “Bad Dreams” based on common fears?
(spiders, dark, heights, etc.)

Not useful tho. its just for you as well.