Ideas for a thing

Yeah, just wire a questioner to a prop that is a wall. and for 5, you mean idea 5 or no.

yes

Only 3 more!

Wait got an idea for one, 2 more!

Op weapon and strength but super slow…you could make zones around map so when player enters overlay shown, play leaves overlay hidden and when pressed the overlay will make sentries spawn around you for like a protective shield if you are about to die.

1 Like

Ok, you just give the weapon 9999, or 10k ammo and you cant run out.
Just do this:
Settings > Map Options > Items > Infinite Refills = Yes

1 Like

So basically you can spawn a turret?

Allow to teleport players to jail(a enclosed space that does not reopen

1 Like

maybe a tomato pelt ability that slows players and decreases their damage?
it could also decrease the effect of other abilities or deactivate them for a few seconds
(It won’t deal damage to pseudo-health because I think it’s already OP on it’s own)

1 Like

I already have that (sorry if that sounds rude)

1 Like

Like spawn senties? that could work because they are team compatable.

1 Like

Like a trap ability? when player is killed by a player, they telport to a jail that a team member has to free them from?

1 Like

Well more a temporary human(sentry) wall to hide behind while you need to heal…they probably will not be powerful just lots of health and strong enough to ward off weaker players.

1 Like

Maybe I could make it that if they choose (insert ability name here), they play a minigame and if they win, they get to choose 3 abilities?

Yeah but make the game’s difficulty correspond with the ability’s power so it won’t be too OP.

Also, I suggested an ability above lol

1 Like

what do you mean by that? It is kinda like brawl stars ( if u know what that is, if not, I can give a summary)

1 Like

I thought you can’t track if someone gets hit, so won’t that be impossible?

No, using a Damage Boost device if that works?

1 Like

you cant track that, you can track a KO.

1 Like

Don’t know if this is already said but have a overlay button where if it is pressed a huge zone as big as the map activates and you are granted an item…and the zone will have when player enters (so when they move) it sets speed to zero and have where it then checks for that item and if check passes it will set your speed to normal and deactivate the zone and take away the item
(so basically if you press it as soon as someone moves the get frozen but the person who activates it can move) so unless you get lucky and are not moving when it happens and until zone deactivates you will be frozen…

1 Like