Ideas for a platformer game- Please help

Does anyone have any good ideas for a platformer once it releases on 3/19/24? I am struggling to come up with any ideas other than a Super Mario level… Maybe a 1:1 recreation of a game? Anyway, I need some suggestions.

1 Like

mario games.
roblox platformers.
battle games.
king of the hill

2 Likes

maybe a dropper

1 Like

Celeste, Super Meat Boy, Pizza Tower, etc.

1 Like

I am bread
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps something that you like, like a book series or a movie, maybe Indiana Jones.
Also, if you wanna make a video game map, maybe something like minecraft, or maybe Sonic.
If that doesn’t help, here’s this:
[:scroll:] The ULTIMATE Guide to Map Ideas

2 Likes

:bread: yes bread yes yum yum

no its a game (and I think its a platformer one ) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could do an extreme parkour course with very hard jumps.

1 Like

So that would be a rage game.

or 0v0
that a good game
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s honestly the first thing that came to my mind.

1 Like

You could do a laser-based platformer, where lasers are activated and you have to dodge them, and with a mix of pulsating lasers. A bank heist could be a good theme for a level like that.

4 Likes

That’s actually a great idea.

2 Likes

Or perhaps a tunnel or death run map. If we used a guide to make things following you, it could be extra-scary!
How to make a “moving” poison fog [:yellow_square:]

2 Likes

Put all your ideas in here :blush: :

• The Battle Cats
  • deathrun :skull:
  • You could make a map like the second legend of zelda game where it is 2d and you can go on an adventure
  • Celeste
  • Make it to the Moon
1 Like

You could make a map like the second legend of zelda game where it is 2d and you can go on an adventure?

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.