I want to get money when a sentry on my team kills another sentry

In my tycoon game, I want to make it so that the sentries you buy can get you money by knocking out others, but I can’t figure out how to do this. Please help.

No the person means that a sentry on a player’s team knocks a different player out.

1 Like

What about the title though?

Example: When a sentry on team 1 kills a sentry on team 2, a team1 player gets cash.

Do you have a shared team cash property, or is it player specific? If its shared, then everyone on a team has the same amount. If its player specific, then players on the same team can have different amounts.

It’s player specific.

But the thing is that I’m going to only allow a specific amount of people to play, so that there is only one person per team.

Welcome to the community, @lion !

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks a lot @vqnillaxx and @The_7th_Dragon

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!](Welcome to the Forums!) @lion!

Don’t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile: !

:robot:

1 Like

Ok, Thank you @Haiasi!

1 Like

Anyways, how can I make it so that I get money when a Sentry teammate knocks another sentry out?

Sentry knocked out—>item granter

Welcome to the forums, @lion!

I already tried that…

What if you have multiple teams though?

Relays.

Relays don’t apply for sentries?
@lion meant that when a sentry that is on your team knocks out another sentry, your team gets cash.
The thing is, anyone can kill that sentry though.
You’d have to use a Relay to activate the sentry, so wiring the sentry to an item granter won’t work by itself.

Idk constant checkers checking for something??? Idk