I need your ideas for my rage map (Poll out now!)

So, I’m making a platformer called 10 levels of raging as a sequel to one of my maps that did pretty well.
I’ve already done level one, but I’d like you guys to choose the rest.

What I need:
Your hardest and most devious level ideas.
The difficulty (ex. Annoying)
The theme. (ex. Prop jumps, specific terrain)
(Keep in mind, I’m only doing 10 levels, so I’ll only choose the best ideas.)

It’s platformer right?

One of those jumps that:

1. Before you jump you trigger a zone/trigger
  2. It will disable the barrier you are about to jump on
  3. It will enable a barrier somewhere else

Also you could make:

1. There is a wall in front of you
  2. The only way to disable it is to go back to a certain part of the level and click a button
6 Likes

Sounds good! (And, yes, it is a platformer)

3 Likes

Oh cool!
(wow now I want to play this!)

3 Likes

a level determined by randomizers, like the platforms show/don’t show by randomizer
(the player has no control over the entire thing)

4 Likes

make an invisible barrier for some blocks to jump on and if you fall of you will get ki||ed from a hundred sentrys

3 Likes

that’ll definetly kick the rage out them :rofl:

2 Likes

Idea: Make a scenario where you walk down a empty hallway, then, when you step on a invisible trigger, sentries fall from the sky to ambush you and knock you out.

3 Likes

How about where there is a zone where you need to jump on to activate a barrier right above the zone so you need to jump in the zone and then do another jump around the sides of the barrier and on it, and if you fall down you land on zones that deactivate the barrier and teleport you back to the beginning. Diffuculty: Close to impossible

4 Likes

Two words, INVISIBLE TELEPORTERS

1 Like

also you can remove collision on props and put teleporters under them so if they jump the go right through and teleport to the start of the level also you should use respawners

dang bro this rage map is gonna be the best one yet

I recommend invisible barriers, invisible lasers and zone-activate sentries

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your ideas! There are only two more ideas that I will use (unless someone has an idea that I REALLY like).

1 Like

You make props that move and have some of them turn invisible when you get close

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, HAVE A LOOK AROUND, ANY HELP THAT BRAIN OF YOURS CAN THINK OF CAN BE FOUND, WE’VE GOT forum-beginners AND forum-tips, SOME BETTER, SOME WORSE, IF NONE OF THIS IS INTEREST TO YOU you’d be the first…

6 Likes

Turn off collision on some props.

ummmm okay? i know u were not responding to me but im still confused

1 Like

@Sus_the_Hamster I would reccomend putting some of our simallar Ideas together (if they don’t all fit in your game)

you can make a level that is full of buttons you can reach and make a randomizer to randomize the correct button to open a barrier that takes you to the next level.