I need your ideas for my rage map (Poll out now!)

Have a lot of hard or tedious jumps in a row and then make the last jump move towards the player after they jump so they jump over. Activate using a barrier and hide one and show the other.

2 Likes

Did u read the whole thing?

Ummm, after a night of sleeping:
make a fishing level, and you have to get a certain rarity of fish to make the props show so they can make the jump

Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I really appreciate all of you guys giving me all of these awesome ideas! To make everything fair, here is a poll for you to vote people’s ideas. To help me, please choose 9 options.

• Jobozo1875
  • chrysostom (1st idea)
  • chrysostom (2nd idea)
  • BellaIscoolcom
  • JohanGim
  • Jon_Gon
  • Apocalypse_Cat (1st idea)
  • Apocalypse_Cat (2nd idea)
  • NotYoyo
  • KittensAreCute13
  • Bananas123
  • Chris10
  • Zane7655
0 voters

If you have another idea, if I forgot to add your idea to the poll, or if I spelled your name wrong, then please feel free to ping me, and I should fix everything in no more than a couple hours.

2 Likes

I would really appreciate it if more people voted. It would really help me see which options you guys like best.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for voting! I’ll choose the most popular options and if you weren’t picked, I’ll try to incorporate some of your idea into a level.

1 Like

welcome to the forum @NotYoyo

1 Like

Difficulty : Trollingly Hard

Theme: Cyan and Teal Barriers

Make every barrier move when the player is close to landing, and make tons of barrier blocks on the “easy jumps”

You can also make a jump that’s impossible until you find a secret laser that does no damage, don’t move and get the button and go through all the previous levels without dying. :smiley: have fun! Oh yea that barrier that makes it possible is invisible

1 Like

@Sus_the_Hamster You can add a zone that triggers a locked barrier cage, and the only way to get out is by spending cash you collect earlier in the game. Then you teleport into a long hallway that when you get to the end,it tells you to go back. Then you reach the beginning of the WHOLE ENTIRE GAME and have to start over. Also the only way to dodge the zone is by placing invis barriers under it, then you jump out from the bottom onto the next platform

Wait sus where is Undertale? is he gone?

please don’t necropost

1 Like