I need them to spawn in the jail, can any body help

somebody plz help! This text will be blurred

put a spawn pad for an other team in the jail cell, once the player gets tagged, set them to that other team, then force them to respawn. it’s easy.

Just use a teleporter. When tagged → teleport here. Assuming that the teleporter and tag zone were placed after the spawn pad, AUO should kick in and make it work.

they were, it still not work

Pictures?

lol. that’s funny

yes it was lol, anyways, i have somebody helping me, i can give u padlet link us using if u want?

When player tagged, set a property to true. Make it so every time that property changes it checks to see if it’s true or false. If it’s true, teleport them to the jail then change the property back to false

i already fixed it, thanks though! (also, i don’t know which one to mark a solution because it wasn’t any of these that fixed it)

Then you should mark the one that helped the most! Even if you didn’t get your answer here, it’s best to mark the one that helped most.

What he/she said.

That’s not how a respawn device works. They force the player to spawn, not be a place for them to respawn.

HES FINALLY BACK!
Also, do what everyone else says

On player knockout:change team to (x team that hasn’t been used yet, like 3)
Make a spawnpad in the jail room that spawns in anyone on (x team here, 3)

Do you have the teleport out of jail teleporter set to the wrong channel or wire setting?

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.