I need some ideas for a gimkit creative map!

I really need ideas for a map, because I’m running out of brain juice, and I really need to “borrow” some of your guys’. Down below is a list of the game modes that I already tried to make or I don’t want to make, or I can’t make.

Maps
Battle Royale

The main reason I don’t like using battle royale maps is because you have to have a lot of players or friends, and I have a lot of friends but they don’t use Gimkit that much, so this one is ELIMINATED :x:

Already a game mode

This should be self-explanatory, but if not, I don’t want to make something that already exists! If it already exists then, BOOM! there you go, we don’t need Fishtopia 2 guys, come on. ELIMINATED :x:

RPG

RPG is a good idea, it’s just I am not creative enough to make a story for one, also the only RPG you can do is a space one because of the weapons, so Medival is out of the question, plus I like Medivel. ELIMINATED :x:

Lore Game

I would like to do a lore game because I love lore, but if it’s mainly based on lore then there would probably be no gameplay, and if it’s gimkit creative it should have gameplay, am I right? ELIMINATED :x:

Tycoon

I was thinking about doing this but i couldn’t come up with any ideas for a tycoon, i you have any leave them down below. MAYBE :heavy_check_mark:/:x:

And these are all of the ideas I have for gimkit creative, if you have any please leave them in the comments! :+1: :heart:

Also! Merry Christmas everyone! :gift::santa::christmas_tree:

A lore game doesn’t be always have to be fully made out of lore.
That’s not that interesting.
For example, take a look at One Way Out.
It’s not entirely made out of lore, it is just optional for players who are very good at finding hidden clues.

Maybe a Dungeon Crawler or Game-Recreation?

This might help

I am litterally making a huge at least 90 things guide gimme a sec

My guide of 100 ideas

Thank you for all of the help, I just have one question. What do you mean by, “Game-Recreation”?

A recreation of another game.
Quite popular on the forums

1 Like

Like a gimkit mode, or like a real game like Minecraft or Fortnite?

Yes.

One more thing, since the topic is about ideas, should I mark a solution still?

Yes to Real Game, or Gimkit Mode?

Probably yes he means both.

Both.

Thank you so much for all of your ideas, they will definetly help with my search!

1 Like

A hotel tycoon where you can serve the customers and buy rooms for them

2 Likes

I like that idea, thank you very much.

1 Like

Please don’t necopost

Screenshot 2024-02-14 7.28.00 PM
Good luck on your gimkit journey!