I need ideas of what to build

Sorry i typed to fast. :heart: :cat2:

1 Like

:person_shrugging: He said he wanted to make something never done before, that was thought to be near impossible so I suggested he do a graphing calculator, then platformer, then 3D renderer to work his way up.

I don’t think board games qualify since they’re closer to being tedious to make rather than actually impossible. But that’s just my opinion.

Like I said a GIMPOSIBLE MAZE :heart: :cat:

Ehh, ok. But, it’s not like it’s easy. Plus, are you saying chess is easy?

2 Likes

How did I know you would write a paragraph. :thinking:

Not easy- tedious. It’s just implementing a bunch of rules really. During my time making it, the most difficult parts were just configuring a few recursion loops.

Because that’s how I frequently respond.

Chess is definitely not easy especially if you’re going up against an experienced chess player. :heart: :black_cat:

You’re an formal typer that’s all! :heart: :cat2:

Even if you are being a smart-aleck you write a paragraph.

Not to be rude

i see the fact you have a paragraph and my brain dies.

If your brain died, how did you just type that?? :heart: :cat:

Would you accept the excuse of magic? Alright sorry, I am done.

First of all- I’m not being a smart aleck lol
Second, that’s not even close to being a paragraph. It’s 3 sentences, and 1 sentence.

1 Like

I didn’t say that it had to be near impossible, I just said that it could be, @Blackhole927

The least for a paragraph is three sentences. You were close.

If its cat magic, yes. If it’s just regular magic, no. :heart: :cat:

It was heavily inferred that you were willing to do anything to make something different, so I assumed you wanted to do something that was on the edge of innovation and discovery. My bad.

Not in my mind. A paragraph is 5 sentences. (I’m a freshman)

THIS IS OFF-TOPIC!!

2 Likes

How about german/ink magic? Alright I swear I will stop, please don’t flag. I am done.

You should really make that concert though, or maybe an accurate pixel art of Rick astley? That seems impossible.

I agree. If we want to chat to each other i could make a chat for us.