I need ideas of what to build

I need it to be something different then anything that anyone has ever tried to do, even if it seems impossible. (I know that this is my 3rd new topic today, and I’m sorry)

you could make floors

You can try to build a real scale spaceship that has an interior and has high details.

1 Like

Panzerkampfwagen. Does that answer your question?

a what now?

1 Like

Why would he want to build a german tank… that’s not that impossible.

But to answer the question, if you’re looking to do something that is near-impossible, I recommend starting by making a graphing calculator.

3 Likes

I thought someone did that…

like this

You have done that.

1 Like

I made a sherman, that’s a US tank.

Yes- me, but if you’re looking to make something near-impossible, a graphing calculator is a good place to start, since it will introduce you to display technology, which is generally where most near-impossible stuff is happening right now.

Yes- but I don’t think it’s a good idea to jump straight into stuff like 3D rendering and whatnot immediately, so I said a graphing calculator would be a good place to start.

1 Like

You coming back to the forum? :slight_smile:

who are you talking about?

Well now I’m confused.

I just don’t understand what you mean here, wolf.

Uh… which post are you referring to??

you left the forum for months and the last few days you have been active, so i’m asking if your coming back as a common forum helper?

Man I’ve been back for like over a month now lol
I’m really just only helping with stuff that interests me though, not helping with everything.

3 Likes

Back on topic though, which post are you asking about?

1 Like

oh, well i don’t see that because you don’t chat much, but yeah.

you guys are getting off-topic, now