I need ideas for power ups

thats smart, il think of that

There’s already guides for this.
Search before posting.

Turrets (These could just be sentries but covered up pretty)

speed boost : cursed potion

2 Likes

Overclock: Temporarily earn more money (or materials depending on what your using of course)

Kind of like this in some way:

here are some ideas unless you dont like them (there are so much you can pull from I can’t even list all of them here)

3 Likes

Well they want the community to choose not the guides

1 Like

I can think of a temporary one (activate a speed modifier at 0 for a certain time)

Note: these arent guides these are community people, plus it has good ideas, i can pull more if you want

no because if they ask the community to choose it’s still kind of off-topic, as its your game. Not a community game. Besides asking for feedback on what cool ideas there could be for their game.

Also they are asking us for ideas, and from what I’ve seen, there’s not really any guides for creativity and ideas for power ups. Point of interest and game ideas yes, but not power ups.

2 Likes

got a point there slightly

FEVER
passive: collectibles to activate it will appear around the map, when collected, move 100% faster and deal 100% more damage for 15 seconds, collecting a collectable while the ability is already going increases the time by 3 seconds

2 Likes

a super-powerful attack that unalives everyone, including the user
(sorry if this has been requested alr)

this is a good idea ill try too use it

Im sill waiting for your reply :smile:

maybe make an ability where you could teleport to a random middle island with a decent cooldown

Go to “Ability Wars Gimkit.” There are some good ideas there…

Here’s a cool one: Time Warp: Temporarily slows down time for everything and every other player except you, (the person that used the power up), allowing them to dodge attacks or navigate tricky obstacles with ease.

1 Like

This is great idea but i cant slow down wepons but im going to use this

No problem.