I need ideas for my new map!

I was thinking about making an open-world game or something, kind of similar to that one game, Genshin Impact (If any of you know that game), so I was wondering if anyone could help me with ideas. Like, what should the map look like or how many regions should there be, as well as storyline?
Also, I was wondering if there was a way for me to customize the sentries or anything else to make the characters look like regular gims, not sentry robots or evil plants.

I’d also like it if someone knew how to make pop-up shops!

If you can make Genshin in Gimkit, then Pokemon isn’t impossible! You should make Pokemon Chong! (y’know, because every pokemon game isn’t just called pokemon, it’s like pokemon scarlet, or pokemon red)

1 Like

Making a Pop-up shop for all your pop-up shop needs
I haven’t checked it out, but I hope it helps!

1 Like

@shinyrowlet ooo ok! I’ll definitely look into it! Ty! :blush:

1 Like

No problem! I’m happy to help!

1 Like

Also if it worked, please mark a solution!

1 Like

Yep, pokemon is definitely possible. The mechanics of Genshin will be hard to implement, but the open world thing itself will be fun to make

1 Like

As for the sentries, I’ve seen people manipulate a glitch where the sentries will have player default skins, but I’m not sure how to do that. For now you can put emojis over the robot sentry to give it clothes.

1 Like

oh my gosh ty!! That’s such a genius idea :smiley:

im just saying but maybe those find the games u can have hidden items all over the map like find the markers from roblox ( if u know what that is) maybe

1 Like

That would be cool! Thank you!!

My idea for a region is a desert region with an oasis that everyone lives around and than nothing else but sand. Also, you can’t customize Sentries yet (please add.)

1 Like

Thank you for the idea! I’ll be sure to add that :slight_smile:
And also thanks for letting me know about the sentries! :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.