I need Ideas For a Choose-Your-Own-story game

So I’m making a choose-your-own-story game and I have no idea what the story should be.I just need like a few Ideas of plot twists and cool endings

2 Likes

Does your game have a basis?

a game where your captured and you have to escape (somewhere) and depending on your actions you can make friends by helping them or something but 1 friend will be bad and your caught by the bad guys or bad guy and he will throw you under the bus… I have a lot more but im not sure if I sound weird or not

or you dont even have to make friends and you can be a lone wolf

Nope its gonna be completely random.
for context the player starts in the room and depending on the choices different stuff will happen.

1 Like

that works so by being captured by the bad guy or bad guys (P.S) im saying bad guys, friends, and somewhere for you to make it up so you also have free will of deciding on what the game is about

its also all up to you

add skibidi, skibidi, and more skibidi.

um… that’s a little off-topic

I can make a story when you either accompany skibidi or camera corp . would that work ?

No, I think it is a great idea!

you can add it if you want, I’m just saying that it’s just a little off-topic

1 Like

DnD would be nice or something like Survive the zombie apocalypse.

1 Like

Elaboration pls, what is the choose-your-own-story game about?

1 Like

Ooh I love DnD I will definitely put that

1 Like

l what you can do is you will first spawn in a room with teleporters and text on top and if you walk into a telporter it shows a story if you were a camera man,and if you walked into the other one it shows a story as a skibidi . Then when you progress in the game, there will be buttons that might say ‘Save the ___’ Or ‘Dont save the ___’ and depending on what button you click it will do different things

1 Like

Nothing in particular there are going to be different stories or like game modes which you can choose from.(no pun intended)

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t even know what I would do to choose different things

1 Like

yw

1 Like

what was the pun,.…?

1 Like