I need help with this block code

You enter in a numerical number code, and the press a button the checker runs and if the codes is correct all checks should pass. But if one of the numbers is wrong then all checks fails. Blah blah blah you long into the data base of the computer and do what you do on a computer.

It’s seems overdone but its connected to a database system lol.

So basically you enter a number code. That’s all? So it’s basically a digit password?

That’s just like 1% of it but if you put it that way yeah.

im telling you. it’s way simpler.

2 Likes

It would be way simpler if you didn’t have it attached to a whole data base, system.

That’s all you told me, so that’s what I’m going to assume.

What does the whole freaking data base system have to do with the password

2 Likes

oh look my guide! I’d forgotten about it :skull:

1 Like

you gotta work on getting your point out there and not keeping details from people trying to help you. we’re using our time so make it easier on us and tell us ALL the details.

1 Like

You should check your block layout system again instead of giving odd informations that makes everybody confusing
be respectful to the ones that were trying to help you

3 Likes

061626’s system works, i’m not saying you have to do this, but instead of the else if, I think you can make it an else, and keep the code from the 2nd do

wrong person to reply to

and they’re gone.

@Call24whem didn’t I give a solution to your problems? I showed you a working answer to what you asked for with a screenshot.

The problem’s probably outside the code.

out of replies, maybe see you guys tomorrow

just give it up, this problem isn’t going to be solved anytime soon.
@Kosm0-o years as in not even a year + yes weird is def in gkc

how many times am i gonna edit this thing

4 Likes

Ok! I didn’t think it was odd but i guess no one got my point. That’s ok though!

my point was just needing help on fixing my block code really.

But thanks for trying (again). I will mark a solution! Have a good day everyone.

Also sorry if i sounded rude or disrespectful to anyone. Wasn’t to be/sound like that. I guess my wording was wrong.

Btw i tried doing that but it didn’t work. (It made the number go up but it caused the second button code to stop working. I tested it on two buttons.)

can you still tell us what the “database system” is?
@061626
ik lol. just curious.
nvm yep im done

It’s basically a computer/motherboard. Or like a type of file. It’s kinda hard to explain because it sound confusing or just weird.

i’ve been making games for years. nothing is weird.

1 Like

Ok i am making a computer inside of gimkit but with some sort of twist. Like when you login, you teleport to mother board, blah blah blah, press a button to open it, blah blah blah, then you type the password blah blah blah, which opens stuff and then your able to click on 3 different apps which creates different unique games, and stuff. (Can’t explain more because i might get in trouble for being off topic.)

I clicked the wrong user sorry! I thought that was her would typed it. My bad but you all tried. If i could I would mark you all but can’t.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.