I need help with some mechanics on gimkit creative. (I am new)

I just began using Gimkit creative, I have done the tutorial but I am looking to get into some more advanced mechanics using the capture the flag, energy, and respawn functions. I have about 3 hours of use time on creative. I am also looking for some help on how to set up the ability to answer questions using the button on the bottom right hand corner of the game (like capture the flag). The idea I have for the map I am making is a maze with a combo of the snowball tag game and capture the flag. ANY help answering my questions is greatly appreciated and welcome! Thank you!

3 Likes

I dont know about all of those, but I have done something like snowbrawl and capture the flag, but I deleted the map, and its complicated.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

ok, thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Be sure to mark a solution if your question has been answered!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @FireFlower! I’m actually new too.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, You can maybe link a Zone to a Tag Zone and a Flag device to make this work I am not the best with devices but I try to help the best I can with them( I am also a theory tester fo gimkit devices)

There’s a flag capture zone device…

really, like I said, i am not the best with devices, also, my brain is not at full speed right now( I hate having to get up at 6:45 in the morning)

1 Like

Yeah don’t worry, i only know this because i had to use like 8 for a very ugly and complex four way ctf

me getting up at 5:50 am >:)

1 Like
  1. oof
  2. let’s get back on topic
1 Like