I need help with making my map and getting a fishing mechanic in it is a game where you can sell the fish to get money to buy wepons or keep the fish to craft wepons you can clear dungeons for coins and wepons its called fish to battle and at the end of the game you and everyone else will be put into a arena and last one standing wins.
ahem Please search before you post, as there are several guides on Fishtopia-style fishing and selling mechanics.
Thank you so much I wanted to free style it but I gave up so thanks for reminding me
CommanderGOAT can you share me another guide without photos its not working
here is another guide this one has photos How to make a simple fishing system AND Loot Tables(Re-made)
I said no photos ok could you please find one without because they wont load
the guide that sonicbraze shared has working photos. Are you sure they just don’t load in the first guide? check to see if the photos work on that one
Do you not want a guide that has photos?
It wont load for me can u plz send more of the rest of the steps
This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.








