I need help with my Atlantis map!

I need help making this game adventurous and daring! I am looking for people who have had experience and good ideas. I want creative and interesting ideas that could help me.I need help with the following:

• Cool temple and under water city ideas
  • I’m looking for good sea temple vibes
  • A good story line
  • What I have so far for this one is that you are an Atlantis hunter that no one believes and you go on a treacherous path until you find Atlantis. I feel like there should be more but I don’t know what else to add.
  • I don’t know what else to add but I feel like I should add something to make fun, adventurous and daring.

Bump for the convenience of the person to get attention I truly think there is many people to help @Groovy_Evie

Look at this for underwater building ideas.

add side quests

Welcome to the forums, @Groovy_Evie!

Maybe if you are making an entrance to somewhere, here is something a friend helped me put together:

Also, welcome to the forums! @Groovy_Evie

Hey @Groovy_Evie! Take a look at @The_7th_Dragon’s guide below if you need a sea-based game! Thanks.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the great ideas! I will definitely be using them in my build! I am also going to dedicate it to all of you who gave me great ideas!

2 Likes

Please mark a solution @Groovy_Evie

I suggest marking @thatOneCringe, as what this person posted, is more than the rest.

I think she got off the forum. ‘sigh’ The new ones never mark a solution before getting off

You could add a speed modifier when players are underwater and a blue barrier on the top layer with no collision to add the illusion that the players are actually underwater.

So Sorry! I am still new to the forum and I am not super good at mechanics when it comes to computers. I am open to solutions and now I feel bad.

You should mark @thatOneCringe! I recommend it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Am proud of my bump I had made

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.