I need help with an idea for a new map. please .🙏

I want it to be like a city where you can build “tools” and Food to survive.

Welcome @Ultracat7 read the TOS and u cant share codes on the forums

Welcome to the forums be sure to read the FAQs and TOS.

Maybe have like some King Kong, end of the world thing.

Replying to a help post to welcome without helping is bannable btw

7 Likes

oof well I guess u could do a survival kind of thing where u survive in a zombie apocolypse

nah man I like to have epic fights and stuff ok

Flame_Nacho? um hello there

Perhaps a free for all where the more knockouts you get, the better of a gadget you get?

1 Like

I don’t know how to do that? do you mean like you can get an upgrade from there drops?

You would keep track of how many knockouts each player has, and when they reach a certain number you grant them a better gadget.

I am new so yeah. your nice but could you please explain in steps please?

You would need a trigger. But, after that I have no clue.

everybody works together.

what is trigger please show me bro

yes maplesyrup is my brother so yeah. also I just finished the game. can you share game codes.

I haven’t ever used the knockout manager device before, I don’t know haha. I know there’s a way to do it though.

Same here, but if you ever need help with crafting recipes, barrier art, or checkers I’m here!

To do what Blackhole suggested:
Have a few counters, with the target being set to the amount to get to the next gadget. Let’s take slingshot for example. You would have 5 counters, one with a target of 10, then 25, 50, and lastly 100. Those counters would increment when you knock somebody out. When the counter reaches its target, you would wire it to an item granter to grant the gadget next up, like 10 → uncommon, 25 → rare, 50 epic, 100 legendary.

Oh and counter should be player scoped.

Nice pictures Slim now people can understand the gibberish I was trying to explain

1 Like

First, place a knockout manager. Go to all options, and these are the only two settings you need to change. The rest should be default.

Next, place a counter. Starting value is 0. Then, increment when receiving on +1. This way, the counter will increase when you knock out a player.

Then, go to the target section. Say yes to target value, and transmit on targetReached.

So the target value is the amount of knockouts you want before you want to grant an item. Set it to a different number if you want a different amount of knockouts.

Finally, place an item granter receiving on targetReached and set the item you want to grant.

Oops yeah it should be player scoped

Also welcome to the forums!

Finally I know something you don’t >:D

2 Likes