I need help with a teleporter

How do i make it so when someone goes to a teleporter first, everyone comes back to a certain spot, but the person who got into the teleporter first gets 2 prizes?

1 Like

Bump. γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€

1 Like

Bumpy bump pump bump

2 Likes

Shocking how i bypassed the 20 char limit without using any text tools, including the astricks?

1 Like

bump γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€

1 Like

bump again because no one replied

1 Like

e. γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€

1 Like
  1. connect a button to a relay, and connect the relay to the teleporter that you want all players to go to
  2. place a trigger and connect the button to it with a wire. make it so that when the button is pressed, to trigger the trigger, and in the settings of the trigger, turn off Visible in game and Player Collision
  3. connect the trigger to a wire repeater, and connect the wire repeater back to the trigger. Make sure that when the wire repeater connects back to the trigger, that the trigger deactivates.

Now you have a device that only works for the first use, and teleports everyone to a certain place. You can connect the trigger to anything, like an item granter, and it will only happen to the person who first pressed the button.

Hope this helped!

1 Like

How so?

1 Like

Like the race course we were working on…?

1 Like

Before yall report this post, Anyone thinking that i shared a code here, i did not. I shared the code on a code-sharing site.

1 Like

You could use a trigger that can be only triggered once, set deactivation to global, on trigger-------------grant item. Set wire repeater and loop it back to the trigger to deactivate it.

1 Like

This is only purely theoretical right now, I just thought of that off the top of my head.

1 Like

Hm alr

γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€

1 Like

Can you atleast go to the wixsite?

1 Like

Already on.

1 Like

and do that trigger thing (hope you see that β€œ(1)” thing on your tab)

("Unknown Entity" Bug - #17 by Zypheir)

4 Likes

no delete this now γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€

srStoNo

3 Likes