I need help with a block code

@cheesebox Are we still on the trigger, or are we on a property (The device)?

Nevermind, I figured it out by myself.

@cheesebox How do you code it to when the loop has run seven times it ends the game, but first does a check to see what ending you get.

If anybody knows how, feel free to help! (Using the guide above)

Put an “add 1 to a separate property” before the entire block. At the end, have it broadcast on a channel. A checker should receive on that channel and check if the property is equal to 7. If so, check for the ending (have a counter, where each number is a different ending), activate that end game widget, and end the game. Hope this helped!

1 Like

Put broadcast message on channel 'loop' at the end of the block code. Also add a broadcast message on channel 'reset' Create a new block for receiving on channel 'reset', and have it set time to 9 again. Then put down a counter, and have it increment when receiving on ‘loop’. Set it to have a target of 7. Once it reaches that target, have it broadcast on a channel to deactivate the trigger and do whatever else happens after the loop ends.

1 Like

I’m so very, very sorry!!! My parents made me get off my computer, and wouldn’t let me get back on! I will work on it ASAP (like right now)!!!

And again, I’m very sorry I didn’t get it done yesterday…
:sob:

For that you’ll need these two devices:
A checker and a repeater…
Screenshot 2024-01-19 7.29.23 AM

You mean a checker and a triggerloop, right?

1 Like

For the Repeater, follow these settings:

Screenshot 2024-01-19 7.37.31 AM

These don’t really matter, it’s up to your game:
Screenshot 2024-01-19 7.37.41 AM

Screenshot 2024-01-19 7.37.52 AM

Give me feedback on if this is good…
I can’t do the Checker right now, I have to go, but I’ll do it ASAP (hopefully in like, an hour)!
Thanks!

Wait, what???
We have been talking about this for a long while, and I’m pretty sure I know what he means…
So thanks anyway!
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A triggerloop is just a far superior replacement to a repeater, which is why I suggested it, if that’s what you’re asking.

1 Like

Oh. Okay…
Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Okay. I think I know how you want to do it! This might look like madness, but I know it might work…
Screenshot 2024-01-19 9.57.45 AM

They should all be in this format, except with the times changed by two hours:

Tell me if this satisfies you!
Thanks!!!

Mark a solution.

Why???
It hasn’t actually been solved yet!

Oh, by the way @Coolerthancoolest, he won’t be back for a while…

Oh there is just so many answers.

Oh. Sorry. I thought you were trying to rush us.
I didn’t mean to be rude…

so what im understanding here is that you need to make blocks trigger in order which is not possible unless a delay block is added because if there is no delay in the block code it will not carry over to the next channel triggered block so here i made the suggestion on nolt for look it up and it might make whatever ur trying to do possible

Can you put that in English, not Nerdish, please…